Unable to resist Sephora’s Black Friday $10 Deals, I found myself online after midnight on Thanksgiving (though technically Friday) anxious to avoid missing the kits that seemed to be already selling out. Internet crowds, which can be an experience almost as frustrating as handling the real life crowds (those of you hoping to take advantage of the sitewide 50% discount on theBalm.com on Monday morning know what I mean), really put the pressure on as I started seeing various deals flash with an Out of Stock notice.
Hoping to only snag the Origins mask trio, I overestimated my self-restraint and, in pursuit of free shipping, I impulsively added four more deals to my shopping cart.
- NEST Eau de Parfum Rollerball Trio – This set includes the scents Verde, Indigo, and Dahlia & Vines. All are new to me. Verde is the most interesting, and my first impression was that it was my least favorite of the bunch, but now I really want to play with it because I think it is my first unisex fragrance.
- Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Glow On the Go – Interested in trying new cleansers, I bought two sets with cleansing cloths, hoping that these will help me out on nights when I regretfully don’t manage to take my makeup off.
- butter LONDON Proper Attire Nail Duo Set – These nail polishes looked quite nude to me on the website, but after seeing them in person, I fear that they might be more pink-toned than I expected. I have yet to swatch them, though, so I hope these colors pull through for me. They are also so incredibly tiny, I instantly regretted this impulse buy.
- Origins Task Maskers – This set is what got me started with all of this in the first place. I have had my eye on the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask since August, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to give it a go and see if it’s worth the hefty price tag of a bigger size. Since I’m a mask junkie, I’m totally thrilled to also try the Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay, and the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.
In addition to the variety of new-to-me products I will now be trying, Sephora’s promo code PARTYPICKS scored me the Playful Prep sample bag at checkout, which was stuffed with the following samples:
– Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum
In retrospect, I realize that the hype totally got to me and I could’ve invested my $50 on a new palette or, preferably, a Christmas gift for someone else. On the bright side, this will be a great opportunity to try some different brands and broaden my skincare horizons!
Did you manage to snag any of Sephora’s $10 deals?